This practical course develops innovative and resourceful approaches to managing people, reporting on finances and undertaking projects.
FAST FACT – ‘89.6% of those completing training were employed or in further studies’.*
About this qualification
This qualification is for individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry context.
Assessment methods may include:
- Projects / Research
- Written Assignments & Case Studies
Delivery & Duration
- 1 – 2 years
- Blended mode learning or On-line
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Team Leader
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Specialist
- Leading Hand
Type of study
Classroom-Blended, Blended, Workplace or On-line.
After achieving the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, candidates may undertake a range of other Diploma qualifications.
What you will learn
You will learn to provide leadership through planning and communication.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Applicant will be required to successfully complete an ACSF language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment.
Learning (ACSF Level 3), reading (ACSF Level 3), writing (ACSF Level 3), oral communication (ACSF Level 3) and numeracy (ACSF Level 2) are desirable to participate in the course.
Units of competency
The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management requires 12 units of competency:
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents